Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A taste of things to come

Photo copyright Technodoll, 2006


Once you're in the thick of winter, you don't really scrutinize the weather channel as much. Yes there will be snow and yes it will be cold, but hey - every day is one closer to spring, right?

But when you're making the crossover from "dry land" to "no man's land", well it sucks for the most part.

Kinda like when you're stuck in the rain without an umbrella, you make mad dashes from dry spot to dry spot until at some point you say "aw screw it" and just enjoy being soaking wet - ya know?

I'm just praying that Thursday's predicted snow is kind to us and doesn't mess up the airports. If Vegas' flight gets delayed or whatnot, I'll be a nervous wreck.

Oh I pray to thee Gods of Good Weather Karma!! Please be kind and merciful!

2 comments:

prin said...

Snow? In the Montréal forecast? I wouldn't worry about it.

Technodoll said...

Well I can't stop what Mother Nature wants to dish out anyways so... I've got my shovel ready :-)