Thursday, November 22, 2007

No hail to the hail

Ow. ow ow ow.

"Dear little pieces of sharp ice falling from the sky,

Kindly do not attempt to gouge my eyes out as I walk the dogs in the cold wet early morning slush. Enough that I am dealing with cars spraying brown salty wet snowcrap all over my coat and feet.

Thank you."

Ah well, it's gonna melt anyways, too early for it to stick around. Woo! I'll just have two hot chocolates today, to compensate. Mouah ha ha haaaa!

Happy birthday Cocotte!!! In case you're reading this!!

Slow day at the office, the States are on their turkey holiday (stranded flights and all). Vegas is upset that Finland never got any daylight today, I shall think of him as I bake under the tanning lamps again tonight. Yum. He's here in a short week! *thrills run down my spine*

Kay. Work. Gotta get to it. Ciao!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like writing letters to the weather.

Dear clouds that may or may not hold raindrops,

It's OK. Let it out.

Love,
me.

prin said...

lol @ Martini.

It's not going to melt. It's going to build and build until we need fences on the sides of the road to contain it. Yes. That will happen.

Please?

lol

Skryker said...

Think of it as an invigorating facial massage, meant to firm up the skin. Yeah, that's it! It's not ice pellets but microdermabrasion, and free to boot.

:)

Technodoll said...

MG, we could start a theme of sorts here, hehe!

Prin, patience! yes it's coming... but for the love of pete! not yet! *ghah*

Skryker, how funny you say that... it was my motto all though last spring, specially the April 12th hailsnowslush storm, LOL! :-D

Smiler said...

I thought traffic was really slow on my blog today, but that's what I figured. Thanksgiving really is a big deal for our southern neighbors, isn't it? All that ice makes me want to pack up my things and move to Australia. For good. Sheesh.