I'd like to know what people have for breakfast. Do tell me!! I think I eat too much but I'm always famished after taking the kids out for their morning walk, wtf? If the weather gets cold we burn more calories to stay warm, right? So I checked out some photos from this summer and found this one:

...and I'm pissed. My little peanut looked good on there and now she's a fatty. Not only that, but I've also pudged out a little around the waist, to my great distress.
I try to eat well. I walk on average 1.5 to 2 hours per day, sure I have a sedentary office job but still, I move quite a bit (I think). I come from a line of string beans so genetics are on my side, thankfully - am hitting 38 in less than 3 months and the panic is settling in. Waaah!
I think I'll have to toss the Halloween candy and do penance... after this PMS weekend. Yeah. "I'll diet tomorrow" sounds good to me. Where's my apple?
5 comments:
pudged out eh? lol
You're fabulous, eat more candy already ;)
Two hours a day? Wtf? Say fooo.
You're way too skinny in that pic. Your pants were falling off, remember? reer. lol
Yang, just for you I ate two big fabulous homemade cookies... *shoes away the guilt*
Prin, I love those Gap pants but remember, I got them without trying them on first... Tsk. Huge wet stretchy jeans would fall off anybody LOL!
Not me. lol
Worry that you eat healthy MOST of the time and forget about everything else.
What do I eat for breakfast? I have been trying to eat less carbs and more protein in the AM. Since I do not care for eggs, I generally have yogurt or cottage cheese for brekkie. I also have been trying to eat smaller "meals" more often during the day. That seems to help me energy wise & craving wise.
Post a Comment