That's what today feels like. Slightly toasted, warm and gooey, could use a bit more color and a nice soft bed to melt in. Sweet!
Unlike Prin, I refuse to look outside in case wayward snowflakes cause a premature heart attack. May the snow hold until I'm off to England for New Year's! Who needs the trouble? Sloppy roads, walking-on-butter sidewalks, wet feet and car scraping, shoveling and random snowballs smacked on the side of the head. Meh!
Today's looking productive, I need to make a major dent in my pile of work. Brought some lovely chili for lunch, the kids are getting another spoiling today thanks to their sitter, and I'll even go tan again after work just for the hell of it.
Twenty-two days until Vegas gets here, but who's counting?
3 comments:
Yey snoooowwwww!!!! WOO!!! Bring on the winter! Yeyyyy!!! *happy dance*
Slippery sidewalks = people falling = never ending slapstick comedy
Car scraping = time consuming = fewer people on the roads = less traffic
Wet feet = soft feet lol
WOO!! :)
*throws up hands* you're a lost cause! LOL!
Winter hater. :P
Post a Comment