Maybe I drank too much wine last night, but sleep was deep and dark yet restless and full of bizarre events...
I wrenched myself out of a terrible dream where I had given up my little peanut because two dogs was just too much work, and I was sobbing hysterically and woke up cuz I was crying for real, face down on a wet bedsheet. UGH. That wrecks a night.
I think I managed to sleep all of 10 hours but still feel depleted and heavy-limbed today. Managed to plow though a crapload of icky house chores so at least that, eh? Furkids are exercised, went tanning and all that so I'm thinking of a nice nap soon before tonight's party. *yawns*
Kay gotta go, Vegas is online and I'm too whacked out to multi-task. Why do I have to go out tonight? Wah! Give me a movie, jammies and wine and I am happy. Sigh.
4 comments:
Peanut's for sale?!?! I'll start the bidding at $20. ;)
(hugs) It does get easier, you know? Ok, sure, I haven't cleaned the back yard in like a week (I can't even imagine how bad it is back there), but the rest I've managed... Sort of. It does get easier. That's my new mantra. :D
Only $20 Prin, I'd pay more for "little" peanut!
Honestly on the note of dog duties and how much work they are... Its hard to have more than one, however, for me, the man does shit with the dogs so there was never any help if I were to be on my own with all of them. You just have to find a balance for time and it will all work out. Prin is right, it does get easier, its a good mantra.
On dreams or nightmares, If I am ever in some form of strange dream, I remove myself from it or change it around somehow... I dont know how i do it, but once you start getting that anxiety like feeling, I somewhat conciously can change the path the dream is taking? I only know of one other person who can do it, apparently its not something that all people can do...
just another little strange tidbit that makes up the z28gurl!
Cripes im talkative today...
Z, it's an auction. You don't start the bids at the price you want to pay. You come in looking cheap and then swoop in at the last second and grab the peanut.
LOL girls, she's not for sale! You really want to make me cry like a madonna? waaaah :-(
Z, I can sometimes do that in dreams, like that one where I was sooo hysterical I pulled myself from it and woke up crying for real.. UGH. Just wish I could do that more often though. How to learn?
Post a Comment