So tired.
Never can seem to get enough sleep, and last night was plagued by fucked-up dreams that felt so real, it was exhausting. Is that what I get for staying up too late and not drinking? Bleh.
I look great, I just feel like crap.
Besides that, life is beautiful! I got to wear my long warm winter coat today, so you know it's cold but I don't care... am going tanning after work, then spoiling myself with new shampoos, conditioners and shower gel (a lady's gotta have gazillions of bottles in her shower, don't you know?) and then fucking off for the Friday evening.
What does that mean? Oh, appletinis and more vodka shots and Ruffles with onion dip, why the hell not. My friend N's coming over tonight so I won't be a lonely lush, yay me! Since I can't have hot sex for another 13 days, I might as well drink.
Gonna stick my head in work now, going out for lunch in a bit and then flushing this day down the crapper. God give me strength!
2 comments:
Yey for winter! What? That wasn't the gist of this post?
Well, er... no! But I knew you would pick up on that bit LOL! :-D
Post a Comment