The kids had a blast in the field, they're really made for snow. It was very peaceful out there tonight with the moon playing hide-and-seek with the clouds, it gave my soul a much-needed rest after this crazy stressful workday. Yeah.
Dinner the past few days has been wine and chocolate. Decadent? Maybe... I fit into my pants again so I'm a happy bint.
Who the hell is reading this crap anyways?
Hello? Is anybody out there?
...This doll is clocking out early tonight, not much going on and I need to finish watching "Mr. Brooks", it's not too shabby so far except for Demi Moore's face that doesn't move when she's screaming.
Peace, out.
5 comments:
I'm reading. :) Always reading. :)
Yey for snow and chocolate and doggies! (not necessarily in that order, lol)
Not a fan of Mr. Brooks, just didn't like it.
Present!
Oh, I loved Mr. Brooks. If you haven't already seen it you should see Perfect Strangers. It was really good also!
Thought you should know I updated...I am cancer free! :)
I have never seen or heard of Mr.Brooks, and im always reading!
Prin, if it weren't for you some days I would just wonder why I do it, LOL!
rs, I still haven't finished the movie so I can't really give an opinion no it. It's my weekend project though. Meh.
Skittle, yeah I saw that on your blog! I am sooo freaking happy for you! *high five*! Oh, the relief you must be feeling...
z28, go rent it! Kevin Costner, he ain't so bad in this one. Reer!
Post a Comment