Friday, November 9, 2007

I love Fridays!

Streeeetch... easy peasy sunny end-of-workweek, what's not to smile about?

Just had a lovely long chat with Vegas, sadly his ex is having a hard time letting go but that's understandable... he's just so damn amazing and I know how lucky I am to have him. Actually he's lucky to have me too, he knows he's finally met his equal and it's worth moving continents for. A true and magikal love like this happens rarely in a lifetime, if at all for some people - there isn't really much choice about it but to walk the path.

Just had to put that out there, in case some might be wondering.

Blogs... a place to vent, to rant, to let go and ask for a pat on the shoulder for those darker moments in life. It will never replace "real life" but it can become a part of it... just a part. I love my garden, every image and every thought is an extension of me - but I am protective of my heart and my private life so will rarely talk about those in detail here. Shame, cuz those are the best bits ;-)

Just remember that when everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. Be the salmon and the rewards are that much more worth it. Swim baby, swim!

9 comments:

Skryker said...

But the salmon swims upstream to spawn-isn't that like being in the wrong lane? I'm confused now. ;)

Technodoll said...

He he - see that's the crux. if it's just the water (ie life events) you're fighting against to get where you need to be, fight harder and it will all be worth it.

But if you're head-on into traffic which could make you crash and get seriously hurt (and hurt others), maybe you just need to re-evaluate what your goals are and move over to the river instead.

Rivers don't have lanes ;-)

prin said...

Personally, I like the path of least resistance. I just have a hard time finding it most of the time.

Technodoll said...

Prin! Get a map at the gas station :-D

Vegas said...

Sometimes you need to learn to swim the right way - and there's not much you can do about the bear that comes and swipes you out of the water. Then eats you and leaves your head and bones on a rock for the flies to come and lay eggs in, until eventually you are devoured by maggots. But then those maggots become flies, and some of those get caught in the water and get eaten by salmon so you get up the stream anyway. Just in bits. Or something.

Metaphor extrapolation 101 :)

prin said...

Ask for directions?! Nevar!

Technodoll said...

Yang, are you high on the linoleum wax again? he he!

Prin, you're such a guy! LOL

prin said...

LOL!! Yang's got it wrong. The bear eats you but leaves bits of your carcass at the base of trees, and the nutrients from you make the trees grow more quickly, and so you're stuck there forever, as a tree, until somebody kills you to make a pretty wood floor.

Yey!

I know, eh? lol

mitra said...

I wish I could talk about the best bits, too. Rats.