Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Buncha atheists!

The poll speaks for itself! I'm taking it down this weekend so cast your vote now if you've been procrastinating. Don't worry it's all anonymous. Tsk.

I got a most depressing email tonight... left me speechless and in tears. A neighborhood akita owner let his 1.5 year old purebred female "have fun" with a german shepherd and now she's had 9 mutt puppies and of course he's selling them cheap and needs to find homes...

FFS! People wake the hell up! The shelters are overflowing with unwanted pets, they die by the truckload every week and nobody gives a fuck?! I begged for him to get her spayed but it fell on deaf ears, apparently. I want to kick him in the head, knee him in the balls and smack him in the head again. May he rot in hell.

On this note I'm off to bed, exhausted by this long and busy day (but at least I got loads of work done, yay for me!). It better not snow in the middle of the night.

3 comments:

prin said...

People suck.

There's one goddy person on your poll now.. Your blog is saved! Demons, be gone!!

Ok, I'll stop now. :D

Technodoll said...

Dang! I had a good thing going on there, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Although I don't think of myself as "religious" I confess to being your one "goddy" person, as Prin put it. I have a personal relationship with my God which includes, prayer, worship and being part of a community of believers.