Monday, November 19, 2007

Not much to say about today

I finally got in touch with a supposedly-awesome massage therapist who was recommended by my chiro, I go Wednesday morning for a 1.5 hour session of shiatsu, with lessons on how to manage the back pain and do correct stretches tailored for my needs. Am very much looking forward to it... finally some relief in sight.

Having a month-long headache sucks the big cactus.

How is it that an ordinary conversation with someone can take a nosedive in three sentences, and then you're left questioning your life and feeling lost on the lake without an oar? I could do without times like these.

Relationships are hard work, that's a given - but well worth it when you've met your soulmate. However I wonder: how much of yourself should you give up to make the other person feel accepted and loved? Won't that eventually come around to bite you in the ass? Or does it get easier with time? The more I wonder, the less sense it all makes.

I better not fuck this up or my friend N will kick my ass all the way across the St-Lawrence river. Twice.

2 comments:

prin said...

You worry me these days. I'm going to go bug you by msn.

Technodoll said...

I'm ok... I promise.

Just venting more than anything... yay for blogs ;-)