Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sleep = good stuff

Mission accomplished for the weekend: finally caught up on missing sleep and feel ready to attack the week. Raaah!

The day has been mostly gray and blah, perfect for mopping floors and doing laundry. Then the sun came out for a bit so I took the kids for a romp in the woods, which promptly muddied up all the floors again. Of course.

Why do I even bother? Let's all live in a pigstye!

This afternoon has been a TLC marathon on obese people, oh my god it's nasty - how can a person let themselves get so fat, they can't get out of bed for years? Effing hell! No pizza or twinkie roll tastes that good, give me a break! *shudder*

Speaking of junk food, I made Kraft Dinner for lunch and promptly got a violent stomach ache a few minutes later - guess the leftovers are going in the trash and so are the other boxes in the cupboard. Do you think the "best before" date of July had anyting to do with it..? I mean does processed cheese powder really go bad?

I guess it can. Rolaid, please!

No comments: