Saturday, November 17, 2007

gOodnEss

Man... am just finding out how hard it is to type when stoned. Fack. Have to erase dozens of times to get it right -wanna see? Let me type an unedited sentence or two for shits and giggles:

I htought I should stay home on a staurhday night cuz i need the shleep and lasnight was booze blah bla bal. Wefll i am fucking bored and stuk on the internets cuz too wankered to washt cah movie that make sensse.

Wooo for the peace piiiiiipe even if my lungs hurt lkke a burned lung feels aftar some weed smokin =- i ams o bad gurl. Missing her vegas it aches and its, not fiar that we are apart he's at a party hivng ooads of fun amd i shoud be there fuck fukc fukkkk

... Slowly hammering this bit out, taking forever and I have the dumb ah ha ha! So. Not. Funny. bouaaaaahahahahahha!! Why am I alone again? *sniffs sadly*

2 comments:

prin said...

No comment.

(except this one)

Zedder said...

The typos are hilarious but the pain in the words make things a bit more difficult to comment on...