Friday, November 2, 2007

Blessed peace

Last night was wicked huge. I think the wine dinner (read: no dinner, just wine) seriously loosened my moral fibers and got me into a horrible situation... msm chatting simultaneously with Vegas and my Ex, I became the mediator and it got messy and oh, everyone was upset... felt like the rotten meat in a dry sandwich.

!!Luckily!!

Both are amazing, smart and sensible men who found a way to work it out between themselves and I think things have been laid to rest now... Peace has been found. Sigh. I am happy.

However my evening went *nothing* like I had planned, ended up online for 4 straight hours with no dinner, fed the kids at 10:30pm, had a quick shower, a soup, chatted some more and then crashed - again too late for my own good. Crap. Those undies must have jinxed me, eh?..

I feel stronger today, vibrant and positive. Had a good cardio workout on my walk to work, been plowing into the piles of "stuff" like nobody's business and am happy to say, I rock! Tomorrow the kids and I will haul ass over to my dad's, 3 hours of music and then a weekend of food, drinks, more food and more drinks, maybe some games of pool and then crashing drunk to bed, no doubt. He he. Rock on!

3 comments:

prin said...

I don't understand why they're talking to each other. That's some weird **** happening.

Technodoll said...

They did it out of love for me... I know how lucky I am. *sighs happily*

Skryker said...

Usually everyone's nightmare, when the ex and the current start talking... :D

Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!