Today was my lucky day, LOL! Been tagged by Smiler for a Meme, so here goes...
4 dishes I like to cook:
Chicken dumplings
Soups, any soups
Pancakes
Chili
4 movies I love to watch over and over:
Spinal Tap
Fight Club
Dracula
The Black Stallion
4 qualities I love in people:
Honesty
Loyalty
Kindness
Generosity
4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
House
Desperate Housewives
What Not To Wear
CSI
4 places I have been:
Canary Islands
Bahamas
Switzerland
The Netherlands
4 things in my bedroom:
Candles
Books
Lube
Pillows
4 favorite foods:
Peanut butter toast
Macaroni n’cheese
Soup!
Sweet corn on the cob
4 dirty words I like:
Bonk
Boner
Suck
Bint
4 blogs I'm tagging:
Invincible Yang
Daszzle
Prin
Martini Girl
4 dishes I like to cook:
Chicken dumplings
Soups, any soups
Pancakes
Chili
4 movies I love to watch over and over:
Spinal Tap
Fight Club
Dracula
The Black Stallion
4 qualities I love in people:
Honesty
Loyalty
Kindness
Generosity
4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
House
Desperate Housewives
What Not To Wear
CSI
4 places I have been:
Canary Islands
Bahamas
Switzerland
The Netherlands
4 things in my bedroom:
Candles
Books
Lube
Pillows
4 favorite foods:
Peanut butter toast
Macaroni n’cheese
Soup!
Sweet corn on the cob
4 dirty words I like:
Bonk
Boner
Suck
Bint
4 blogs I'm tagging:
Invincible Yang
Daszzle
Prin
Martini Girl
3 comments:
Don't talk about Fight Club.
:)
I already did most of that one, so I'll just do the bits I didn't do. :D :P
Ah, sweet, thanks for the tag! You do know i don't cook right? ;)
Post a Comment