"Channels are blocked in the mind, from the day. Lie down in blackness of night, forgotten remnants rush to the mind, or creeping slowly appear in the dreams."
I never get tired of your pictures. They're always amazing. Though I do secretly hope you'll cave and tell me where you find them on day. Trick or treat?! (said meekly).
Hi doll, I was just thinking of you so I thought I'd drop by to tell you I love you. Also, I'm starting a writing challenge tonight at midnight: NaNoWriMo, which involves writing a 50, 000 word novel in 30 days. Ya. Should be interesting. I have a blog just for that if you wanna come laugh your head off. It's called..."fifty thousand words: the shameful blog of shlock o' block prose". The link's on "From Smiler". Don't be shy to drop by!
3 comments:
I never get tired of your pictures. They're always amazing. Though I do secretly hope you'll cave and tell me where you find them on day. Trick or treat?! (said meekly).
Hi doll, I was just thinking of you so I thought I'd drop by to tell you I love you. Also, I'm starting a writing challenge tonight at midnight: NaNoWriMo, which involves writing a 50, 000 word novel in 30 days. Ya. Should be interesting. I have a blog just for that if you wanna come laugh your head off. It's called..."fifty thousand words: the shameful blog of shlock o' block prose". The link's on "From Smiler". Don't be shy to drop by!
daszzle, you know i can't do that... it would spoil the magic somehow *grin* Just keep popping in for visual candy whenever you need :-)
smiler, i'll check that link out, thanks! you never cease to inspire me with your artistic ventures, LOL!
Post a Comment