Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good grief

Been too busy today to blog, it feels weird.

This morning I went for a 1.5 hour shiatsu massage and I've been saying all day "it didn't do anything! I didn't feel it!" - well I'm eating my words for dinner cuz my back hurts like a motherfacker. So yeah, she was good :-)

Work was consumed by meetings with my boss and then trying to catch up on my short day, and of course... chatting with Vegas. Damn Finland and their 7-hour time difference with Montreal! He's in bed and I'm not even out of work yet, how's that for sucky?

*rants*

BTW I don't mind the snow, if it comes down at all (Prin, don't choke). It's the freezing drizzle and rain that gets to me... this morning I slipped on the sidewalk and almost landed on my arse, no snow to cushion my fall. So yeah it does have its advantages.

Can anyone explain to me why gas is suddenly over $1.15/litre in Montreal?! WTF? I'll soon be too poor to drive to the gas station to fill up!

What else... oh yeah. My stupid bitch (I can call her that, she is a dog after all) ate my wooden sofa leg this morning, while I had my back turned eating breakfast. Yep. I've had it all of two months now and finally just paid it off and mademoiselle all of a sudden decided to beaverize it, "just for fun". I should make her taste the luxury of a night at the SPCA "just for fun" and see if she reconsiders her hobbies after that.

I'm beat, my back is throbbing so I'm off to a steaming hot shower. Boys, get your minds out of the gutter.

Oh, and today's useless (but interesting) factoid: A snail can sleep for 3 years.

In my next life, I'm coming back as a slug.

3 comments:

prin said...

Why slug? They probably don't sleep at all. lol

Plus, they're always gooey.

Beaverize. lol

I'm probably due for an S-P-C-A threat too. It's been a while (knock on wood- no pun intended... :D).

Technodoll said...

Well slug cuz I'd be too tired to carry a house on my back after sleeping 3 years... ain't they cousins?

he he. sticky, gooey... makes the boys happy!

*snicker*

prin said...

Sick, sick, sick.

hehe... :D