figuring it out one day at a time
The devil wears lipstick? :P
That might be my lipstick that got transferred... he he :-)
I think that picture is really cool but I'm not entirely sure why.
Martini, it's all about the hot guys ;-)
I'm not even gay, but I'd love to get my hands on his ****
yang... so would I! hehe
His what? I don't get it.:P
I think it should have been "his ***" and not "his ****". Hrmph.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The devil wears lipstick? :P
That might be my lipstick that got transferred... he he :-)
I think that picture is really cool but I'm not entirely sure why.
Martini, it's all about the hot guys ;-)
I'm not even gay, but I'd love to get my hands on his ****
yang... so would I! hehe
His what? I don't get it.
:P
I think it should have been "his ***" and not "his ****". Hrmph.
Post a Comment