Friday, November 9, 2007

Awesome couch

I want this couch. I want to roll around on it like a big, soft stretchy sleepy cat. Meow.

11 comments:

Vegas said...

I want that couch too - but it needs equal white and black cushions, it's out of balance!

prin said...

It's a little tacky if you ask me.

What? Just being honest.

And the black pillows are balanced out by the white back rest and base.

But it's still tacky. All you need is a shag carpet and you've got the 70's back.

Vegas said...

it needs white cushions too - yin and yang theory is that there is always an element of one within the other.

And tacky is fun if you're suitably ironic about it. I particularly like the mirror...

Technodoll said...

I see red shag carpet in the corner. How come you all missed that? pfft.

Vegas said...

I felt it detracted from the essential aesthetic quality of the piece - plus the weird blue wall that sticks out caught most of my attention

Technodoll said...

Easy to distract a man ;-)

Vegas said...

It's just easy for you :) Usually I'm completely focussed and unswayable. You'll never catch me going ga-ga over something like a picture of someone's arse or anything crass like that.

prin said...

Yeah, that blue is so wrong. As is the grey floor. And that 80's fake plant. It's all wrong, really. Where's Nate when you need him?

Vegas said...

oh come on Prin - secretly you're taking this picture to your dad later today and getting him to fix up your love pad accordingly ;)

prin said...

LOL!! No. Unless.. Does the bed spin? Uh, I mean, sofa. lol

No, I'm far too minimalist for such contrasty colors.

Skryker said...

That...that mirror...it's fuzzy. And red. What is wrong with some people?

Too Austin Powers for me.