If anyone can point me to some really well-written, witty, fun, colorful and inspiring blogs to feed my candy store (aka brain), then by all means please drop me your favorite links... and no full-of-advertising and money-making blogs, please. Those hurt my eyes.
Good blogs are so hard to find.
Why is that?
The icy rain has turned to soggy snow, a month too early if you ask me. We are so going to get bitch-slapped the next few months... skiers rejoice, the rest of us just curse and mutter our way through shoveling cars out of snowbanks.
Not everyone has indoor parking.
So VW Canada has lowered their prices on some models to match the US market. Awesome! Just too bad their cars suck though... still loved my Golf even if it cost a fortune in repairs all the time. Why are German cars made in Mexico anyways? Pfft.
My next car is so gonna be a cheap 2nd-hand American that will get run to the ground by the muddy dogs. I am so done with expensive monthy car payments... sigh. Feels like a financial jail if you ask me.
G'nite peeps.
5 comments:
What?!?! You're getting an American car?! GASP! If you thought your golf was expensive in repairs, get your wallet ready. The parts might be cheap, but the novelty wears off when you've replaced the same part for the third time.
Aside from the blogs on my roll, I just follow the chains through others' blog rolls.
Yea, not that I can say I've ever had a non-American car.... but my family's American cars can be a tad rough on the wallet in repairs as well. Best of luck though. P.S. I tagged you for a meme. Hope all is well :).
Have you looked at my blogroll lately? There's some pretty great stuff there. Just sayin'.
Also (shameless self-promo here) if I do say so myself, there's all kinds of good stuff over at my blog... hem hem. :-)
Prin, I dunno yet... if the car prices fall down a bit then I might reconsider. That will be my headache next spring!
Daszzle, what kind of cars? And I did the meme, it rocked! More please :-)
Z28, people like you give me hope re: cars, LOL! And yeah I agree... the "next blog" thing is a nightmare. I ended up on a korean site for motocross lovers.
Smiler... you've been linked and visited for a while now :-) Dunno if you linked me back? hmm I should check LOL! xoxo
Post a Comment