figuring it out one day at a time
If she was wearing that whilst waxing the linoleum, I doubt she'd need to worry :)
Why would you wax linoleum?And from what my grandmother told me, when you wax something, sex is the least of your concerns. (Apparently floor wax gives a nice high, lol).
You wax linoleum so that you can run across it in your socks and do power slides - especially good fun when high on floor wax
I'm high on life and the smell of wet socks. Am I normal?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If she was wearing that whilst waxing the linoleum, I doubt she'd need to worry :)
Why would you wax linoleum?
And from what my grandmother told me, when you wax something, sex is the least of your concerns. (Apparently floor wax gives a nice high, lol).
You wax linoleum so that you can run across it in your socks and do power slides - especially good fun when high on floor wax
I'm high on life and the smell of wet socks. Am I normal?
Post a Comment