To balance out Monday's bleh, LOL!
Nothing much happening here today... the rainy clouds hauled ass earlier and the blue skies are wonderful even if I am trapped in my glass cage here (raahhh!), Vegas is stuck in Liverpool but tech keeps us connected - oh how hard a life he lives, eating duck confit and sipping chardonnay as I type this (!), the furkids are being spoiled by their sitter so I get a break tonight, and I'm daydreaming of shopping for sexy lingerie again... um, ok which girl doesn't?
I had two bananas today. Subconscious is trying to tell me something... can't quite make out what it is... any ideas?
Sigh.
23 days until Vegas visits again. Don't even bother trying to call that weekend, eh? "Not available!"
Good lord this post is all unbalanced and unstylistic.
Fugly.
I give up!
3 comments:
I'll have you know I had to peel my own prawns, and the strawberries on my cheesecake had leaves on them that I had to pick out. I'm exhausted :)
I had two bananas yesterday, too. Wtf?! All my subconscious was trying to tell me was that I needed potassium. It doesn't associate bananers with anything else. If it did, I might lose my appetite. :D
Vegas, now that is just rude. sniff.
Prin, c'mon stop wasting the talent i know is there! *he he*
Post a Comment