Six long weeks of waiting have finally melted away, Vegas is on a flight he's on his way he's here sooooon! Tra la laaa!
My lovely friend D even dropped dinner for two off at my place this morning on his way to work, he's so awesome that way... he knew we'd be too whacked out to cook and the weather is shit so no going out (who wants to anyways?) - gosh I'm spoiled!
I doubt I'm celebrating Christmas at all this year, unless it's an impromptu friends group dinner or something. Am pretty much working all the time and I can't be bothered to decorate, anyways I'm off overseas for New Year's so my attention is focussed on that. Very focussed, hehe.
Oh crap, I still have to call my brother today. Sigh.
Later, I'll do that later.
One fun factoid before I go, you fingernail biters will love this one: Your fingernail has the same ingredients as fly poop. Bon appetit! :-)
2 comments:
OMG, I can't remember if I told you this yet (hopefully not or else this will sound silly), but you have an award waiting for you at my site. Hope you're having an excellent Vegas filled day chica!
I'm sure blogging will be the furthest thing from your mind - already is probably. Enjoy!
Post a Comment