Wow, the picture looks very painful. Reminds me of 2 years of my life where everything hurt - even my skin. If I had to draw it - it would have looked like this picture. Thats a profound quote. Makes me think...
Glad it all worked out.... hope this make you smile..
Husband says to wife, "My Olympic condoms have arrived... I think I'll wear gold tongiht " wife says, why not wear silver and come in second for a change.
3 comments:
Wow, the picture looks very painful. Reminds me of 2 years of my life where everything hurt - even my skin. If I had to draw it - it would have looked like this picture. Thats a profound quote. Makes me think...
Glad it all worked out.... hope this make you smile..
Husband says to wife, "My Olympic condoms have arrived... I think I'll wear gold tongiht " wife says, why not wear silver and come in second for a change.
that's one of the best quotes you've had on here :)
La from Leicester
x
Post a Comment