Saturday, February 13, 2010

Goodies and the man cold

Yey Vegas is back hoooome!

However he didn't arrive empty-handed, my hubby's way to sweet for that..!
Exhibit A, The Man Cold:

Ladies, you all know what I mean eh? LOL!

Luckily he also arrived armed with a fistful of Yorkies (most amazing white-trash chocolate), warm hugs and an exquisite bath duo from Crabtree & Evelyn: Body Cream and Bath Salts in Spider Lily:

Yep, he got me spiders!
But they smell ossum so I'm a happy wife :-D

I hope hubby hurries up and gets better because we have a wedding party (evening reception) to attend tonight in the city, starts at 8pm and we're to dress up all fancy and everything... Of course it's freezing and gross outside and my evening wear consists of summer dresses, not sure what I'm going to do.

Am seriously starting to hate this never-ending cold winter, specially after being all masochistic and going through summer photos of green lawns, flowering gardens and free-ranging chickens...

*cries*

Wishing you all a good weekend, don't forget the chocolate!

/end of Rapiddy Rapiddo post/

14 comments:

Vegas said...

you missed the bit where you gave me an overdose of ephedrine and I spent the evening off my face! :)

man-cold is a serious affliction.

Technodoll said...

Oh... was that before or after you asked me to get you meds at the drugstore... and then insisted on a 2nd dose a mere few hours after the first one? Hmmmm!

Vegas said...

you're an enabler!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Man cold? This cracks me up ...as it is so true. My husband does not get a cold...it is always some sort of sinus 'infection.' Men. Such sissies. :)
Lovely gifts...he knows what he has to do to keep a woman like you happy. tee heee.
I hope all is well for the party tonight. How about a turtle neck top under one of your summer dresses?
Pictures please!

You ARE an enabler!!!

Anonymous said...

don't you mean too instead of to LOL

Anonymous said...

technodoll read your emails!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah you did check them lol

Anonymous said...

vegas i hope u get betterxxxx

Anonymous said...

i have wrote too many comments lol!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a sweetheart. Hope he feels better soon. You must go to the party, sounds like fun! Nice gifts. Happy Valentine's Day!

prin said...

Yorkies, eh? You have my address, yes?? :D

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, enablers are the salt of the earth :-D or something like that... he he!

Farley, you crack me up girl! ;-)

Just Breathe, the party was fun but Vegas lost his voice, oh well...

Prin, sorry I must have misplaced it... darn... :-o

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I love that you have such great posts! Hope Vegas gets well soon!

Kathryn said...

so wait - you got all dolled up and we have no pix of mr. and mrs. vegas?????