figuring it out one day at a time
I hate peanut butter and jelly as much as I hate bad sex. Glad its not a problem for me :))))
well, you can sure have better sex if you USE the peanut butter and jelly.... ever try that? hmmm?heeheedont mind me, i'm delerious.and jobless, too.cpsdo you think i would be a good writer really?
Daring, but everybody loves pb & j! :-oC, absolutely and without any doubt - you know you "have it", don't you???
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hate peanut butter and jelly as much as I hate bad sex. Glad its not a problem for me :))))
well, you can sure have better sex if you USE the peanut butter and jelly.... ever try that?
hmmm?
heehee
dont mind me, i'm delerious.
and jobless, too.
c
ps
do you think i would be a good writer really?
Daring, but everybody loves pb & j! :-o
C, absolutely and without any doubt - you know you "have it", don't you???
Post a Comment