Our sin is great as a people. I see tons of homeless here...it breaks my heart to realize most are disabled vets left to support themselves because our country wont take care of them like they promised. Others just have fallen on hard times. And yet others just gave up. We have some pretty rich people in the world...there should never be homeless people anywhere!
We only have one homeless person in the small community where we live. Over Christmas, I could no longer pass him by. He's like so many of them, they just don't want to be inside. I bake for Mom and he's on my list now too. Just a small thing, I can't believe it took me so long. I really like your blog! Come visit GrannyMountain...
4 comments:
Darwin was quite the thinker.
Our sin is great as a people. I see tons of homeless here...it breaks my heart to realize most are disabled vets left to support themselves because our country wont take care of them like they promised. Others just have fallen on hard times. And yet others just gave up. We have some pretty rich people in the world...there should never be homeless people anywhere!
ditto with "it's just me".. theres NO excuse for our poor and forgotten. we have become a nation of selfishness and not taking care of our elders.
c
We only have one homeless person in the small community where we live. Over Christmas, I could no longer pass him by. He's like so many of them, they just don't want to be inside. I bake for Mom and he's on my list now too. Just a small thing, I can't believe it took me so long. I really like your blog! Come visit GrannyMountain...
Post a Comment