Thursday, February 25, 2010

Merrrr sleepless night meerrrrr

Sometimes things just conspire against a good night's sleep:
  • There's a train in your brain causing a drain
  • Your bladder keeps filling up
  • Funky dreams jolt you awake
  • The wind slapping against the house at 5am
Sigh. I'm soooo bleddy tired it's not even funny. Arms are heavy and you know, I'm going to fight it with all I've got because today's agenda can't be pushed any further, I need to finish that chicken condo for the flock re-arrangement. The chicks are growing fast and they need space with their fat little mama.

Oh! Speaking of chicks... Well, they've told me what their new names are, I know there was going to be a vote and all but they vetoed it! :-o

More pics to come next week, they're growing so fast!

Too tired and fuzzy-brained to blog today, you'll have to forgive me, drink in the pics and run with it! Wishing you all a lovely Thursday, I'll be catching up with your pages tonight.

/end of Oh I Smell A Nap post/

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Maybe, just maybe you can slip in a 15 minute chill-out this afternoon?
Love the names. Even if you did not choose any of ours. There is always next time. :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww you could of named one batman lol

prin said...

I hope you're not doing any power tool things... :-O

C said...

get some rest, hon... this is how every night is for me... with this frikkin injury. i get anxiety then pacing then eyes wide open.
tossin n turnin... UGH!
cute cute names for the lil peeps!

give them all a fluff for moi, n'est pas?

c

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, sometimes the little ones just tell you what their names are and you have to go with that - but yes, there is always a next time! ;-)

Farley, excellent idea - I love it! The next black roo we get to keep will be named Batman in your honor, ok?

Prin, yeah I had to wrangle with the circular saw and the drill... my arms are shaking! LOL

C, how bad is your arm? sounds like you're still in a lot of pain... (( hugs )) and fluffy tummies from the peepers!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about the sleep. I love their names, the are perfect.