- Big, sweet, juicy seedless grapes... dipped in melted chocolate.
- Lightly steamed fresh broccoli... drizzled with spicy cheese sauce.
- Brand new bedsheets... fresh from the laundry, spritzed with lavender mist.
- Creamy soft body lotion... scented with vanilla spice, studded with glitter.
- A kickass bestseller... in hardcover, signed by the author.
- Naughty black high heels... with a little pink bow.
11 comments:
ahh, getting ready for vegas to return! you sly vixen, you...
lol.
have fun, you deserve it.
c
LOL! C! This post had nothing to do with hubby but now that I read it again it sure has a theme about it! LOL!
I do adore clean sheets!!!
Red wine!!!! I love it...maybe too much???
absolutely nothing these days :(
My delight - its not fancy:
-Jack and Coke
-Special K and milk....I'm easy!
(Oh and a job thats worth the crap I have to put up with *wink*)
My sheets are vanilla. :D Ironed.
And then there's tea in a mug that perfectly suits my mood (tonight was big and orange).
And apparently, the new thing I can't live without is melted white chocolate on mango sorbet. It's abnormally hard to eat, but I love it.
I've sat here for a few moments pondering...I can't think of just ONE...but for right now its sleeping. Sleeping without pain, sleeping without tossing and turning....just that delicious feeling when you are perfectly comfortable, nothing on your mind, and you just drift to sleep......
Busy Bee, everything is good in moderation so why not love it too much? Just don't spill any on those clean sheets ;)
Myself, there's for sure some stuff you just absolutely love in life!! C'mon!
Daring, I loooove a good bowl of cereal with cold milk... mmm.
Prin, yes! love me some vanilla... and the mug is a must. The sorbet thing sounds divine!! Wow!
Jayme, oh I forgot that one on my list... Maybe because I don't get them often, I forgot how awesome they are :-/
Ohhh I love how you think!
kicking it for sure...*wink*
have fun with vegas and make sure he doesnt moan about the weather lol i tought it was bad here in england but its terrible in canada i want to be there in the snow i love being cold not sure why lol i dont knw if theres something wrong with me lol
Post a Comment