Things are progressing on track, I think...
My business cards arrive in two weeks, the lovely Chica is hard at work designing the accompanying website, boxes and bags are being packed a bit every day to keep it feasible, paperwork is being delt with on time and my back is slowly on the mend.
Oh and it's supposed to be dry the next few days - yey!
I'm afraid I haven't got much to blog about these days... no more craigslist treasures, no work gossip, no man issues, no emotional traumas or breaking news.
Why are you still reading me so faithfully? I be dull! Oh wait, is it the food? I can blog about food... Last night I made chicken fajitas but just ate a salad while Vegas pigged out, cuz my 2pm lunch of leftover macaroni au gratin just killed me. Urp. Tonight, no idea what dinner shall be - any suggestions?
I may not have a kitchen but I have the time so it's now or never!
Wait, that's not right.
I am totally going to love cooking in my big, new kitchen! Did I mention it has an island? Yes it does! And it's open to the dining room & lounge, woohooo! No more cooking alone in the back of a long skinny appartment... I'm not crazy about the tile counters as it's impossible to roll out dough on it and stuff but I'll just use the kitchen table in the meantime.
OK, I gotta get a move on... The dogs need their morning run in the field and then I've got to go buy the material to re-upholster those two funky antique loveseats. Reeerrrr! Leopard sexiness, here we come!
PS: don't forget to vote on the current poll ;-)
/end of Happy Tuesday To You All post/
My business cards arrive in two weeks, the lovely Chica is hard at work designing the accompanying website, boxes and bags are being packed a bit every day to keep it feasible, paperwork is being delt with on time and my back is slowly on the mend.
Oh and it's supposed to be dry the next few days - yey!
I'm afraid I haven't got much to blog about these days... no more craigslist treasures, no work gossip, no man issues, no emotional traumas or breaking news.
Why are you still reading me so faithfully? I be dull! Oh wait, is it the food? I can blog about food... Last night I made chicken fajitas but just ate a salad while Vegas pigged out, cuz my 2pm lunch of leftover macaroni au gratin just killed me. Urp. Tonight, no idea what dinner shall be - any suggestions?
I may not have a kitchen but I have the time so it's now or never!
Wait, that's not right.
I am totally going to love cooking in my big, new kitchen! Did I mention it has an island? Yes it does! And it's open to the dining room & lounge, woohooo! No more cooking alone in the back of a long skinny appartment... I'm not crazy about the tile counters as it's impossible to roll out dough on it and stuff but I'll just use the kitchen table in the meantime.
OK, I gotta get a move on... The dogs need their morning run in the field and then I've got to go buy the material to re-upholster those two funky antique loveseats. Reeerrrr! Leopard sexiness, here we come!
PS: don't forget to vote on the current poll ;-)
/end of Happy Tuesday To You All post/
11 comments:
Having an island in the kitchen is awesome. I don't have an island . . . but a lot of counter space, which is just as good for me! :o)
We're at polar opposites with the writing - I have a ton to say and no time to write. You say you haven't had a lot to blog, but time to write. Want to switch?! OR . . . how bout I dictate and send to you for you to put up my daily post. ;o)
This week just has to end. And it's only Tuesday. Serenity now. *sigh*
Happy Tuesday, TD!
You'll just have to go on daily adventures to keep us groundhogs entertained in our cubicle-dens.
I love my island, but I can't keep people from hanging around it. Back off peeps....:)
I made some awesome frosted flakes dipped pork chops last night....yummy.
When you want some granite or marble, just call the coach, he has lots and lots. Oh, you are too darn far, see you should move south. South=new counter tops. ;0
So excited for you both....let the countdown begin!!
No drama....that's the best! haha
Kathryn, you could always channel me stimulating thoughts... then the week would pass by faster? :-D
Prin, I had an adventure in the St-Hubert strip-mall-road thingie today. I may blog about it at some point... but that's hardly enough. I sorry!
Busy Bee, recipe please! I've had corn flakes chicken before but frosted flakes chops?? Please please!
WW, well as long as it's not boring... he he :-)
islands rock, mine does't come with the kitchen it comes from Ikea, cuz, if you saw my kitchen (circa 1952 when my house was built) you'd cry, and not in joy (can we say "no counter space"????) but my makeshift island works wondefully, gives me somewhere to work in the kitchen...LOVES IT! And you will too!
Tile? Um not so much. Very hard to keep clean. The grout can hold onto all sorts of gross things. Yech. Change that when possible....but you can buy (also at Ikea) this lovely big wood cutting board, I use plastic ones on top of it, but this is on top of my island and I use it for rolling out dough etc as needed. yes, 3 surfaces on top of each other. I sound nuts,but there is method to my madness.
Is that game for real? I want one! I really, really do. Maybe it's just that thing in me that tells me that I must have all new gadgets.
Your kitchen sounds fab! Can't wait to see pictures of it.
...and i can't wait to come over to the dinner party. Just reading your blogs always makes me hungry.
Oooh Business Cards are the best. I love them. I'm a sucker for any kind of stationery, but stationery with my name on it? AWESOME.
Hooray for a big kitchen!
Myself, your kitchen does sound pretty funky ;-)
Katie, yes the MS Natal is for real - it was announced at the E3 tradeshow! Pretty nifty, eh?
Surfergirl, tonight we had salad with hot crispy bacon sandwiches... dessert was the last of my home-made ice-cream sandwiches (pillsbury chocolate chunk cookies and french vanilla ice cream). I thought of you :-D
Rebecca, funny thing... our names aren't on the biz cards, LOL! Just our phone number and web site address... gotta pique the curiosity ;-)
Post a Comment