Monday, June 1, 2009

Giggle it up!

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
~Theodore Geisel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope"

That sounds about right.
To me, that's the fun way to look at life. Once again I enjoy your post!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I believe that fantasy and the ability to imagine is what keeps us all young and thriving. When we fail to use fantasy and imagination in our life, we become old and stale...dated. Fantasy keeps us excited, imagination makes us smile and we end up enjoying the freedom in our minds..

Great quote TD!

C said...

cute picture. your other blog, the one with beautiful pictures... is gorgeous. can we see some pics of you and vegas?

pretty please?

C

Busy Bee Suz said...

My brain cells are full of nonsense. Allthetime. :)

Kathryn said...

Nonsense is good. For me . . . some level of fantasy and imagination is necessary to function. Especially when my reality is less than stellar. Or even ideal. Or even somewhat normal.