...the newest member of our family, little DANTE!
This is Vegas with Dante and Goliath, the gorgeous sire with an amazing temperament:
Of the litter of nine pups born (six males and three females), Dante was the last one out - yeah, the runt! All the males were sold immediately but nobody wanted this little guy because he was so dark and small. Well, wouldn't you know it.. he's now the biggest boy, second only to the first born pup, a huge female.
We went there wanting a girl but oh, how could we not take this gorgeous big boy!
Plus of the two remaining girls, one was really small and pale and the other was too dominant, she growled at you in her sleep if you tried to pick her up. Bitch! LOL
So our wee boy, Dante's Inferno, is suuuuper laid back, mellow and happy-go-lucky, just like his dad. He will get along splendidly with the pack and add spice to the farm! Now, if we can only endure these last few days in the cave...
*groan*
Wishing you all a lovely Sunday!
/end of Happy Fambly post/
21 comments:
aww what a cutie! good luck with your puppy. happy fathers day
He is such a cutie! There's no way to resist that little face.
Mastiffs. are. precious!
I met a giant mastiff once, and it looked at me at eye level - while its chin ws somewhere level with my belt. It was huge, but sooooooo adorable!
Miss Pink, thank you!
Katie, they smell like vanilla pudding, too - LOL
Kat, you either love or hate the molosser breed, there's no in-between really with mugs like that!
Love that Dante. Will his eyes stay that blue???? just amazing looking, he and his Daddy.
Happy Father's day to Vegas...may he have lots of drooly kisses from his babies.
he's edible....
Busy Bee, unfortunately DDB's are all born with blue eyes that turn to amber as they grow older. I wish they would stay blue though!
Myself, yeah hims sweet as toffee!
Soooo cute! :o)
Very cute puppy.
My 18 lb border terrier LOVES mastiffs and other big dogs. She thinks she's as big as they are and won't hesitate to take any of them on.
I think I have a video of her beating up a 110lb farm rottie.
Good luck with the pup, and I hope you're ready to clean up pee's and poops again!
awe, congrats on the new addition!! He's cute.
Clarity, thank you!
Mike, yeah hubby wanted a pup so he's all set for bio-control, LOL
Lady B, we will all love our new home I think! wheeeeee!
Surfergirl, he's cute now but he will get a funny face when he grows older!
A mastiff? Really?
I'm not a dog person to begin with, but if I get a dog, I want a dog...not a bear ;)
Although I probably wouldn't mind a big dog if he had all that space to run around on.
Frank, that's the plan... big dogs on big land. yey!
oh my GOODNESS!!! he is absolutely adorable. I think I'm in love. Sigh. So cute. I hope you have fun with your new puppy:)
Well he only comes home in 5 weeks so until then we'll just try to imagine how sweet he is!
Hey - Dante looks like he has blue eyes! Can doggies even have blue eyes? LOL! Nevertheless - congrats on the newest member of your life! :)
What? Are you kidding me? I want him!! OMG he's so freaking cute!!!
OMG - he is too too cute! How exciting!!! :o)
Congrats and Happy belated father's day, to Vegas.
I had a pup named Dante. Well, actually, it was Wicked Dante Ninja Bunny! haha
Daring, his eyes will turn amber as he ages. And yes many breeds have blue eyes, the husky and the australian cattle dog are two examples :)
Curly, you can come to the farm to kiss his big noggin later this summer!
Kathryn, thank you! and Vegas says thanks as well *grin*
WW, that's hilarious! Do you have pics of him?
Oh he is so adorable.
There's nothing like owning land and having the big dogs on it.
Congrats and look forward to seeing many many more pics of him in the future.
Post a Comment