No bloggins' tonight, am not in a social mood.
No particular reason, just had a super bad night of sleep and a long, exhausting and frustrating day. Feet are throbbing and I need a long hot shower, but too tired to drag my ass to the bathroom.
Dinner was leftover macaroni fried up with fresh hot italian sausages and parmesan cheese, green salad with radishes and shrooms and dessert was warm, home-made apple cake (highlight of my day, LOL).
Will try to catch up on blogland tomorrow, y'all be good, yes?
/end of Ain't Got Nuttin post/
5 comments:
Hope you get all your energy back. I know these days. It's all good. :)
Feeling crappy, but still made dessert? Don't tell my family.
Ugh how horrible. You still found the energy to throw together that wondeful meal though? I'm with Sue, don't tell anyone close to me.
I can totally relate. This weekend has drained me completely. And I felt this way on Tuesday. One of those times when all I find myself saying is fmylife. Seriously.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. that is all :-D
Post a Comment