Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*waves hello*

I'm alive! I'm super well! Have not had any time to get online since the move but I hope you're all doing well - you are missed! Am taking "before and after pics" as best I can but with all the rain the past couple of days and another wet week in the forecast - gaaah! One can only do so much in the mud, LOL!

Up at 6am today, sipping latte to the tune of morning sunshine, dissipating mist in the field, grazing horses and the song of happy birds. It's so green and peaceful here, it feels like a vacation.

I'm so happy I'm bursting at the seams!! :-D

/end of Back Soon! post/

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

So glad you are doing well and enjoying your new home. Sipping latte and taking in your new surroundings sounds like a much better way to start your morning than in the city. So happy for you.

Happy Tuesday!

Rebecca Foster said...

Yay! I am so happy for you. You don't know how much fun it is to watch someone's dreams come true. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Plus now you make me want to be a country girl and I never thought that was possible. :)

Have a wonderful time settling in!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Green and peaceful...at last!
Enjoy!

Elea said...

Everything is beautiful! Looks awesome! Love the horses too, and your brother is cute! :-) Loved seeing doggies in the window too! I look forward to seeing your progress as you go. WHAT FUN!!!