figuring it out one day at a time
lol :)Im having coffee now so I can take on this document-writing extraveganza that is my job
Words to live by.
Very, very true. And I can tell the days when I back off from coffee.
Vegas, did the caffeine help..? Maybe you should eat coffeesicles!Curly, yes and yes.Kathryn, who would do such a thing? LOL
Great quote. I love my coffee...but only in the a.m. I am super sensitive to caffeine. I tend to bounce off of walls if I get too much.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol :)
Im having coffee now so I can take on this document-writing extraveganza that is my job
Words to live by.
Very, very true. And I can tell the days when I back off from coffee.
Vegas, did the caffeine help..? Maybe you should eat coffeesicles!
Curly, yes and yes.
Kathryn, who would do such a thing? LOL
Great quote. I love my coffee...but only in the a.m. I am super sensitive to caffeine. I tend to bounce off of walls if I get too much.
Post a Comment