WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
At long last, the house is ours... my very first (and Vegas' second but the first one didn't really count) - oh good jolly joy, what an awesome feeling!! Let's celebrate!
The bank peeps were amazing, the notary was an absolutely lovely woman, the paperwork went smoothly and the property was left impeccably clean - even the chicken coop was spotless as was the stable, which we weren't expecting at all. The lawn is freshly mowed, the flowers are in bloom and the seller even left us a bouquet of flowers and a sweet "welcome home" card on the kitchen counter :-)
And yes, Vegas carried me over the threshold, LOL!
*cheesy but oh so fun*
The last bit of packing has to get done tonight - movers are here tomorrow morning at 7am and theeeen the fun begins. I can't wait to finally be there.
So weird to own a house now but still be stuck in this shitty apartment. GAAAH!
I'll be incommunicado for a couple of days so I wish you all a wonderful weekend and will be in touch asap via your blogs - I'll post again as soon as I have a minute to catch my breath!
ps: thank you for all your good vibes, so far they've helped a lot!!
/end of Not Poor, Just Happy! post/
9 comments:
Cheesy, but cute no? That threshold hting... did you get it photographed?
So happy for you both. You deserve all the happiness in the world.
The previous owners? awesome. I think this home has good vibes already!
Congrats, congrats, congrats. So excited for you two!
I love that he properly walked you into your new home, it's how it should be done!
So cute TD. So happy for you both!
Oh, I am so pleased by this news! Congratulations! I look forward to hearing how things go in the new house. Have so much fun!
I moved from New York to Slovenia in May, I also bought from old family property in Croatia ( The legal stuff was not so smooth), and I am happy. I know you will be, it's a big change, but a good one. All the best.
Let's hope the move goes as smoothly!
Yay! I am so happy for you two. Hope all goes well with the move today. And how awesome the movers left you a welcome home. :o)
I'm glad everything went so smoothly. :)
Post a Comment