...in this gorgeous deep tub, surrounded by bubbles and staring into the fire... ah. it's just so beautiful, and such a far cry from my pitiful little depressing bathroom. So yeah, I get to have a shower instead, i shouldn't complain because so many people can't even have that.Still waiting for today's photos to download, nary a good one in the bunch. The light conditions were a huge challenge and the scenery wasn't inspiring, the canine subjects were uncooperative so yeah, whatever. It was still nice to leave the city for a bit, tomorrow is a day of errands and taking care of myself, ie yoga with my sweet Smiler and then some real food... Right now, though, the appartment is fragrant with a home beef, turkey and veggie broth, made a brilliantly simple soup with tomatoes, rice, barley and white beans - spicy and satisfying. bf's in a rotten mood today, he admits he doesn't know why and hates these pms days, but it happens. Hopefully tomorrow will be better... Maybe he just needs a big fat manly steak or something. shrug.
1 comment:
I like your photos technodolly girl. Thanks for the comment. I never really went anywhere else than Business and DiSalvio in those days. You know me... always the big fucking snob... lol.
I love you. I've been... with the dead today. My grannies, but Justin mostly. I put a eulogy for him in my blog today along with two poems he'd writen and I just read them again and cried and cried and cried.
I think I'll stop pining for a man of flesh and blood and just become a saint once and for all... fall in love with the holy spirit...
and then again... sex is a very good thing too. Rigth Justin?
He says, yeah babe, you too fuckin' hot to let that pass you by, think of all the fun you'll be denying the poor guys who actually WILL deserve you.
10-4 Justin. 10-4. Wait a minute... guyS?? With an S??? ok. THAT should be... interesting for sure.
LOL. :-))))
Off to bed now. Maybe Justin will send my husband to me? Help direct his course a little? I'll pray tonight. I will pray.
xx
Post a Comment