Just back from the pets.ca meetup on Mont Royal mountain, it was sooo much fun! Met some wonderful dogs (except for one psychotic minpin, LOL!) and equally lovely owners, lots of photos were taken, cookies shared, doggies petted and smooched, stories exchanged.
The only drama of the meetup was, of course, the psycho minpin breaking free of his collar and throwing himself into my boy's jaws, snarling and yapping, and there was an ugly scuffle... by miracle and incredible luck, the tiny dog only suffered a puncture on his hip - he could have been ripped in two or crushed or had a leg snapped in a second - WHEW! thank god my boy isn't the type to get into "kill mode" over 1.5 hours of being snarled and barked at... he's alot more patient than I am, LOL! After that incident though, we finally had peace and quiet... the minpin owner is a very patient and loving woman, there is no way in hell i could endure a fraction of what she does, that thing is hell on 4 legs!
Tired now... didn't get a good night's sleep and I need to have some lunch now - probably a nice simple salad, since I had toast and coffee this morning. I also want to go walk a bit before the rain comes... still have a few errands to run but today is an easy relaxed day. yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment