Friday, May 25, 2007

Life is good.

Summer is here! Work is getting super busy, but I love what I do and the amazing people I work with... Got a fabulous week by the sea with bf & the kids coming up in a month, then 2 weeks of work in California in August - good change of pace! As soon as this heat wave is over I can start running again, little by little to build up some kind of lung function... I know I can do it!

I've been in contact with some long-lost friends this week, and hope to see my mom this month too... it's her birthday soon, time for a daughter/mom city bash! Maybe it's the good night's sleep I got last night but I just feel happy. Content. Positive. Not bloated like a dead whale, hehe!

Star sighting: a few folks from the office just saw Brad & Angelina walking nearby... streets are blocked off for a film Brad is shooting with Cate Blanchette. All there is next door is a gas station, wtf? I guess the muggy heat doesn't bother them much after Africa... still, it's a small world.

No comments: