I hate gastro days - UUGGHH! came home to another pile of wet dog crap on the floor, all dried up and very hard to scrub and oh! the stink! %$@#! I hope he's empty now, for the love of god, it's enough now!! You pay top dollar for a champion-line purebred dog and you get one with a crappy coat, weak teeth and a super sensitive tummy that gets upset at the slightest atchoo. I'm pissed! Meanwhile our little paperless street rat is doing superbly and has none of these physical problems - WTF.
We'll bring him in for a full blood panel next week, I want to know if something's wrong with his plumbing. He's had a leaky eye for a week now (never had this), his face is whitening at an alarming rate, his teeth are all chipped and I'm getting worried. My poor beanie!
Besides all that, at work I have to endure a bunch of dorks (the "west coast" twits) and I do my best to stay patient but fuck! there's a limit to stupidity!! I miss my old gang :-( And no, it's not the neverending rain talking. I am really bummed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment