Yep, it's predicted for tonight and tomorrow... wet melting snow. In mid-May - freaky eh? It apparently only happens every 8 to 10 years, it's just sick if you ask me. Must blow a bubble to honor this apocalyptic draft of cold air. uugghh!Boo, thanks for the photos you sent of the school demolition... I still don't know whether to cheer or to cry. I do have some good memories from the two years I spent there, better I just hang onto those than onto the bricks and mortar that are no more. N is going there this weekend to take more pics, for sure it's just rubble now but still. She was shocked too.
Feeling pretty robotic right now, nothing exciting going on and no big rants or happy wooo's to share... I think I slept pretty well but it's hard to tell, my brain is sluggish. Maybe a giggle is in order..
A woman, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror and says to her husband "Honey, I look horrible, I feel fat and ugly. Pay me a compliment?" The husband replies, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect!"
He will never walk again...
No comments:
Post a Comment