Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Vive la sangriaaaaa

Mmm. That was SO nice!! After-work drinks with my ex-boss, whom I hadn't seen in months - waaay overdue! Two colleagues were also there (one had to run off early though) so it was alot of gossip and bitchin' and laughs. MUST do that again, and not next winter either! Man, I had missed him... such a gentleman and a kindred spirit. Mouah! Mouah!

Although, the sangria gave me a wicked headache... jackhammer-strength. uughh. Took some painkillers but will need bf to rub my neck before I pass out... Still have to make the kids' dinners, pack lunches & do dishes (ah yes, still a housewife after all...) and "House" is on in 30 minutes - love that show! So yeah... a very nice day. I didn't go running though... I really WANT to, how about tomorrow evening?

The poll is interesting, so far we've got more Honest folk than Opportunists. Not sure I believe everyone is actually telling the truth but if yes, well that's a nice boost to the morale. I would very much like to believe in the good of people, rather than assume everyone's got an ulterior agenda - after all, I sure don't... I think. Not a good place to go when one is drunk.

No comments: