Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Music, moods and moons
I updated the music section, on the right menu bar... sooo many songs I'd love to post but can't find to upload, grrr. It's like doing groceries in an ethiopian village or something! So yah, am in a musical mood, there is no moon to be seen - the wind would just shove it right out of the sky, anyways - and I'm just in my jammies on the couch now, playing around with some of my photos - when I have enough I'll put up that art album. Had a yummay grilled-cheese sandwich for dinner, how 'bout that? Total "fuck it" evening, if I could eat any more chocolate than I did today, I would do it. Screw fitness, let's just sleep, eat and get fat!! who cares anyways. Oh ding-dong: time for a second hot chocolate!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment