I'm not well today.
I got to work and suffered a big hypoglycemic attack, had the shakes and the sweats for 30 minutes before I could get it under control - and that hadn't happened in months. The past couple of days have wiped me out mentally and it's catching up to me physically, what with the lack of sleep and everything. So no, I didn't go running and I'll go tanning this weekend, I'm just too tired to leave the house and I need to stop beating myself up over silly stuff like that! It's PMS week, I'm bloated and feeling oh so not sexxay, eh?
The A/C unit is up in the bedroom, I did a load of laundry after making the dogs' dinner and washing the dishes, managed to eat a bowl of protein granola and a banana (he he: baaaanaaanaaaa) and here I am, ready to paint my toenails. HAH! The American Idol finale is on and I don't give a crap who wins, it was a super boring season this year anyways... I mean, who the hell votes for a beat-boxing robin williams look-alike who can't hold a tune?
As the 80's would have said: "gag me with a spoon".
No comments:
Post a Comment