Slept alone in my big bed last night, sprawled in the middle with the fan blowing a cool breeze on my overheated body - bliss. I don't often get to enjoy the bed to myself, so this was a treat! And it's freaking HOT again today, 28C right now - add a few more degrees because of the humidity. My poor kids are no doubt panting their heads off right now... uuggh. I'll probably have to leave work at 4pm to go rescue them.
I am again a walking stomach on two legs, can't stop eating - sooo hungry all the time. OK besides the obvious solution to "go eat something", how can I fix this?! Been stuffing my face and there's no relief in sight. gghhhaaa.
Still nothing booked for our "early July vacation". My little pinky finger tells me we ain't goin' anywhere at this speed - the best cottages have all been snapped up by now, hell they're booked sometimes a year in advance. We're screwed. We'll be condemned to camp by the highway on a paved parking lot where truckers pee out their cab windows in the middle of the night. I know BF is waiting for me to step in, to take over like always and "save his ass". well, no. not this time, i'm fed up - he needs to take responsibility sometimes and if he fails to deliver on his promise because he's too lazy and not devoted? well, there will be consequences. He might find himself sleeping on the couch more often than not, for starters. No more BJ's.
I'll have to come up with more original tortures... any suggestions? he he.
No comments:
Post a Comment