Monday, May 21, 2007

Freedom! woo!

Nothing like a holiday Monday to kick off the week - specially one that is so sunny and gorgeous! Woke up at 10:30am but with a blasting headache unfortunately... bf graciously rubbed my neck so that helped, and i crunched some tylenol with a big breakfast & latte and feel better now.

As soon as I get dressed (hey it's only noon, LOL) and put today's crock-pot dinner together, we'll head out for a nice long walk with the kids - need the exercise and fresh air & tiring out the kids is always a good thing he he. As if they weren't snoring right now anyways... lazy bums. I feel so relaxed and chilled out right now, uuaaahhh... almost like on vacation. Definitely am a summer baby and need more of this weather on a year-round basis. yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cocotte

Get better. Take care of "bird finger" and I will see the kid and you soon

Bisoux
-S