I often dream I have to pee but can't find a suitable bathroom (this happens when I really do have to pee, but I'm sleeping so...). Last night was one of those rare times when I did get relief and managed to pee... only I was a man, peeing standing up and thinking "wow this is GREAT!"... only I was peeing blood. Wasn't alarmed, thought "oh, I must have eaten beets or something with red dye" but then I had to go a second time, still dark red... I know it's gross, sorry. Scared the crap out of me, even if I knew I was dreaming - funny thing, that. Consciousness of reality vs state of sleep.
Anyways. I wonder if this means I should get my kidneys checked out? I'm way overdue for a general blood test, was supposed to get one last October... saw my GP, got the paperwork, made my way to the hospital and the waiting line was at least 1.5 hours long - said screw this! I was late for work and just never made the time to go back... fasting for 12 hours prior is not an easy thing to do, either (you can't even drink water!). I love our wonderful health system!
No comments:
Post a Comment