Thursday, May 17, 2007

The blogging garden

Doesn't this place look just like a crazy slice of summer? I mean a nice garden, packed with rich colors and crazy plump goodness, some weeds and bugs here and there... but it's all part of the package! Just gotta get out my "ho" and start cleaning up... or maybe not, maybe i'll just let this run wild.

Speaking of plump, my clothes seem to have shrunk in the closet again. dangnabbit! i just can't seem to get healthy and stay healthy - no discipline nor drive to make exercise a regular part of my day... uughh. I'm such a lazy potato. Wish I had a partner who was into physical activities and dragged me along, really, I need that. and nice friendly weather too. the sea. the forest. yum. Maybe I should just get a good pair of running shoes and just... "do it".

No comments: