Monday, May 14, 2007

Howdy doody, mister monday

So I messed up the alarm clock last night by accident, thought it was 8:30am when I woke up (panic! I'm late for work!) but nooo, it was only 7am... aaaah... so nice to get that "extra hour of sleep" he he! Still would have needed another 3 hours or so, mmm-hmmm.
  • The weathermaid says: bootiful again today, sunny and gonna get warm before the rain moves in. Dat's it.
  • The breakfast log: tylenol, lovely hot latte, and a fruit salad with yogurt.
  • The mood meter: undecided yet, could go either way at this point. Neutral for now.
I'd love to be out today with my camera, my thoughts and my eyes to the sky. Feeling artistic yet crammed in this little office, with only my PC as a window to the world - work is a necessary evil that I normally don't mind but on days like this... yeah, I do. Need to leave right after lunch for my appointment though, that might be interesting. Will report in later.

No comments: