You can tell it's a ball-breaking day when I don't even have time for a quick 'ello... I'm so wiped out I'm typing with two fingers. Why the drama?
Well, the alarm never went off this morning. Woke up at 9am in a panic and we had to flush the morning routine - bf got dressed and split, I got stuck with taking the kids out and feeding them, cleaning up the kitchen & dishes on top of the usual stuff of having breakfast, getting dressed, makeup, checking work emails, etc. Oh and factor in the 30-minute walk to work and you bet I was late. On the only day where *everyone* was there and emails just kept pouring in, of course.
So yeah. Am drained, not well-fed, have a headache and it's sooo humid and clammy everywhere that my head is about to go "baaa baaa". To top it all off... I'm considering going for a quick run, because I'm so masochistic. yep. why the hell not.
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment