Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And the hive is buzzing!

Alarm off, rush through morning routine, sunny walk to the office and it's been nonstop crazy since then... long conference call and trying to catch up on all incoming emails and requests and reports, uufff! Haven't had time for lunch yet either and the grumbling tummy is getting insistent.. and I wanted to go smell the warm air to cut the day into more sizeable chunks. Guess today is bad time management.

I'm stupid late in returning some personal phonecalls and emails, my plants are thirsty and need their summer vitamins, I really need to get a grip and be responsible. Time for another list I think, LOL! It's all doable, at least I feel sane and in control of things. Nobody worry!

Kay need to post this or it'll get lost in the shuffle, more later when I can breathe ;-)

No comments: